Tuesday 15 December 2015

Céline Spring 2016 Bags And Accessories

Below: Check out these Spring 2016 Céline bags and accessories which could work for a guy! How can one resist a Phantom Luggage tote in handsome navy or white pinstripe canvas? Want!

 
Below: The Sailor Bag with a rope cord shoulder sling injects a nautical theme to a modern design... perfect for summer time!
Guy Friendly Céline Spring 2016 Bags And Accessories

Many guys are fans of Céline despite the brand being a women’s label. Their gender neutral and contemporary design of accessories and shoes won over women and men alike. There is just that sense of a quiet modern appeal that makes a statement without blatantly screaming to be seen.

For Spring 2016, I picked out some of my favourite pieces... designs that appealed to me and hopefully to some of my fellow Céline fans as well.

How could you not love a pinstripe Phantom Luggage tote (€1550) in navy and white? A typical menswear pattern used on a supposed women’s handbag. But the size, with it’s fan out sides, makes this medium size Phantom luggage tote work with a guy’s proportion. I love the look! There’s a white version as well for those who want clean lines and colour:-P

The Sailor bag (€1500) in beautiful smooth calfskin with a rope cord shoulder sling makes for a useful and appealing summer bag. Hit any beach front destination with this fuss free bag.  Nautical touches always gets me going.

I also love the colourful Red and Navy Stripe Canvas Clutch Pouch (€360). Céline always combines the best colours together.

Below: Beautiful stripe patterned canvas and colours for this Clutch Pouch...

Lastly, I am obsessed with the Knot Extra Thin Brass Bracelets which comes in rose gold, gold and silver. Simple design but looks so good on the wrist. Because it works like a cuff, guys with bigger wrists can slip on one easily. Perfect for stacking with watches and adding extra bling:-P

Below: All I can say is I need one of these bracelets asap!
Click here for more pics of Céline Spring 2016 Bags and Accessories on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Céline

No comments: