Monday 6 May 2013

Painkiller Spring Summer 2013 'Mowgli' Collection

Below: Over the weekend, I scored myself a pair of super cute shorts from Thai Fashion Label, Painkiller... I love the prints and the jungle themed collection:-) (I styled my Painkiller 'Friends and Foes' Mowgli Shorts with an ASOS Green Blazer, Prada Parakeet Brooch, Topman V-neck Tee and a H&M Braided Leather Belt)
Below: The prints are bold and interesting... Definitely right for this 'prints-crazy' Spring Summer 2013 season...
Jungle Fever: I Love Thai Fashion Label, Painkiller's Jungle Inspired SS2013  'Mowgli' Collection

I love a good design when I see one, regardless of whether they hail from the polished studios of a big brand name or creative independent designers such as Thailand’s Painkiller.

Just over the weekend, I hit myself a jungle fever when I scored a pair of very cute and comfortable animal print shorts from this highly interesting thai fashion label. For Spring Summer 2013, Painkiller’s collection is themed around inspirations from the jungles. Lookout for peekaboo prints of curious eyes peeking out of jungle foliage or my favourite 'Friends and Foes' print with graphic depictions of cool jungle friends. The shorts I bought is ingenious with both a belted fastening option or elastic bands (if you want to do away with waist embellishments). It's very comfortable and chic. The khaki colours inspires a fun jungle safari look which is very appropriate for this season.

Below: The prints are amazing on both the ready to wear and bags!
If you are visiting Bangkok, check out Painkiller’s store at the newly renovated Siam Center for other amazing selections of tote bags, man clutches and even womenswear... I am in love!

(PAINKILLER Atelier is located at Room 323, 3rd Floor, Siamcenter, Bangkok, Thailand)

Source: Painkiller Bangkok

No comments: