Thursday 14 March 2013

The Material Boy #579

Below: Goyard Ambassade Briefcase is my new bag obsession...
Goyard Ambassade Briefcase

If there's a monogram pattern that tops my favourite, Goyard has to be my pick. Perhaps because Singapore is yet to usher in our very own Goyard boutique (although my sources says this is going to change very soon this year) and the brand is relatively uncommon.

I may have liked the St. Louis Tote first, but the Ambassade Briefcase has now usurp that position. I am now obsessed with the smart work bag design. Minimal hardware, a man friendly size and available in an array of colours from neutrals to brights... this is one bag I definitely want by my side when I move about my day. The option for personalisation just sweetens the idea of ownership. Initials and coloured stripes add that extra sense of pride to brand the bag your own.

I need a black version now...:-P

Below: The Goyard Ambassade looking smart... love the shoulder strap option...

Source: Sartorialist, Stockholm Streetstyle, Goyard

No comments: